- offsets the negative effects of stress on mother & baby
- lowers blood pressure
- increases parasympathetic response in body
- decreases cortisol levels
- increases serotonin & dopamine
- decreases anxiety & depression
- increases systemic & local blood circulation
- decreases late pregnancy edema in lower legs
- relieves muscle spasms, cramps & myofascial pain
- improves labor outcomes
That’s a pretty impressive list. I’m happy to go over more specific studies and details if you’d like to call or meet in person. The point I’m trying to make is that there’s real evidence that pregnancy massage is much more than pampering.
This year I’m offering a different kind of special in honor of mothers. As a certified pre-natal and post-partum massage therapist, I’m happy to offer a discount to pregnant and post-partum women. I’m defining post-partum very loosely: up to a year after baby arrived. If you know any pregnant or post-partum moms, send them in for a massage!
Honoring Moms Special –
- a 60-minute massage is $65
- a 90-minute massage is $85.
- This offer lasts through June 15, 2012.
- Limit 3 per client.
- Not offered as a gift certificate.
- Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or specials.
Thank you for forwarding this email to any pregnant or post-partum women you know who may be interested. They will thank you too!